How Great Speakers Embrace Their Unique Style and Master Technique
Becoming the most dynamic, finely tuned, and authentic version of your speaker self
You’re probably a lot like me in that you want to consistently exceed audience expectations and inspire them to take your message to heart. Whether from the platform, on video, or in small groups, you want to genuinely connect, powerfully influence, and build undeniable credibility with your audience.
Revealed in this online course:
- Correcting the Crucial ‘Misconception’ about great speakers – Your speaking style and technique are not the same, and two very different strategies are required to master them.
- The speaker’s dilemma: Can I captivate, engage, and inspire an audience and still be myself?
- YOUR INVITATION: Exclusive access to the most effective method for evolving as a speaker.
In this course, you will learn how to…
- Captivate your audience within seven seconds
- Identify and engage your Optimal State for Influence
- Tap into the strengths of your speaking style
- Add new skills and behaviors to your repertoire in 3 steps and eliminate unwanted speaking habits
- Design slides that enhance your talk
- Control the energy level of the audience
- Enhance storytelling through effective dialogue, body language, tone, charged language, and metaphor
My mission is to show you how to confidently fulfill your ambition of being a captivating, authentic, and dynamic speaker who wows and inspires audiences.
“I’ve known Ryan Foley for many years, we have shared many speaking and learning experiences together and I’ve always been impressed with his presentation style, so when Ryan told me about his new course ‘How Great Speakers Embrace their Unique Style and Master Technique’ I was immediately intrigued and excited to check it out. I have been an educator, speaker and performer for several decades and am very comfortable speaking at live events as well as on camera, and I’m always looking for ways to improve. In this course you are provided with guidance and examples throughout, as well as exercises to implement and integrate what you are learning along the way. The course is marketed as something for already experienced speakers, however I feel that even new entries into the speaking space will gain great wisdom from this course and avoid some of the common mistakes that come from stumbling through the initial learning curve.” ~ Michel C. White, C.Ht.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve given talks or presentations at school, work, or in other settings for years, but feel you still need more guidance to become the fascinating speaker you aspire to be, this is the training you’ve been waiting for. Here’s why…